If your machine is not working properly, we want to correct the issue as quickly as possible. To do that we need your help – please follow these instructions and let us know if you have questions during the process.
The warranty period is 180 days after the product is shipped out. Repair tickets must be created within that 180-day period, otherwise the warranty will be void.
The Work Order process:
- Locate the defective part and confirm the issue
- Prepare the shipment
- Create a Repair ticket
- Instructions for out of warranty repair
- Picture of Miner Components
Here are the details:
1. Locate the defective part and confirm the issue. Buy a spare part?
- We can repair or replace parts. Due to customs regulations we cannot accept return shipments of whole machines. If you return the whole unit, it will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
- If you are able to troubleshoot and are certain which part is faulty you can create the repair ticket and ship the part to us. Online troubleshooting?
- If you are not certain how to locate the faulty part, please contact us for help. Online consultaion?
- If the hashboard is burnt, oxidized, broken or the PIN on it is fallen off, it will be scraped and can not be fixed. Please do not return it anymore. Scrap or not?
2. Prepare the shipment.
- Pack the parts carefully. Shipment damage will void the warranty. If PINs are damaged on the hash board, we cannot repair or replace the board and you will need to make a claim with your shipper. Here is a video demonstrating how to pack the hash board: How to pack?
- For the miner, please do NOT return the whole unit except for S9/R4/T9 bought after Oct. 1st, 2016, (which means you have to Return the whole unit of S9/R4/T9 bought after Oct. 1st, 2016) just return the defective part (Hash board, IO board or BB board) What's IO board or BB board?
- Please be sure to declare value “within $45” and describe the product as “Warranty part” on the waybill, otherwise the extra customs clearance fees will be billed to the client.
- Be sure mark "deliveries are made on working days only" and "Antminer" on the items description of the waybill. We are not liable for any delay due to this information not being included on the package.
- We will not accept "Freight Collect". Per the terms of our warranty coverage you need to pay for the shipment to us. We will pay for the return shipment once the repair is complete, subject to warranty coverage.
- Consignee (Repair ticket is needed)
1) HongKong Delivery Add (Available to customers from all over the world)Name: ZHAOYU CHEN
Company Name: WIN-LINK ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY CO. LIMITED
Add: FLAT/RM6 10/F WAH WAN INDUSTRIAL BUILDING 2 KIN FAT LANE TURE MUN NT CORP HONGKONG
Tel: +852-24437568 (The number is only available for logistics, not for service)
2) US Delivery Add (Only available to customers from US and tracking No. should be provided to us by email after creating repair ticket) Online consultaion?
Add: 5640 Grace Place, Commerce, CA 90022, USA
Tel: (+1) 626 362 7240
3. Create a Repair ticket. How to create a repair ticket?
- Log into your Bitmain account and click “Create repair ticket”. Create a repair ticket now?
- Read the After-sales service terms, click the “Accept the Above Terms of Service and Statement” box and click “Next”.
- Complete the requested information and click “Next”
- Complete the Delivery Tracking Number, Delivery Logistics and Shipping address information.
- Once the ticket is complete you can go to “My Repair Tickets” to view and edit your tickets.
4. Instructions for out of warranty repair
1. Please contact us first before returning for repair.
2. The bill will be sent to you once the machine is repaired. Be sure to pack parts well before shipping out.
3. If the boards get damaged during transport, we cannot repair them.
4. If you have any objections about the repair cost, please contact us for help. Online consulation?
Company name: Bitmain Warranty
Address: 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239 Denver, Colorado 80207, USA.
5. To contact us for repair out of warranty: Contact now?
5. Pictures of Miner Components